Save the Dates!!
The Wayside Inn Foundation’s Summer Auction will run from Thursday, August 12th at 5:00 pm until Friday, August 20th at 9:00 pm. Proceeds will support The Foundation’s “Rediscovering the Red Horse” effort to create a new Center for Education and Research at the historic Gate House at The Wayside Inn®.
The new center will inspire new thinking about old history by encouraging opportunities for:
-- Program development for all ages -- students, families, and adults;
-- Improved access to our archives and streamlined collections management and care;
-- Active research; and
-- Dynamic engagement with history through renewed interpretation of The Wayside Inn’s historic assets.
Legendary tales. Timeless history. Relevance Today!
Items to be auctioned off include contributions and experiences from almost 100 local businesses, organizations, artists, AND The Wayside Inn's Trustees and Staff! (Items from the collection will not be auctioned off.) We appreciate our auction sponsors: Bridges by Epoch, Sudbury; Forever Slender Med Spa; Sudbury Bees LLC; US Foods; and The Women of Wayland Podcast. We are grateful to all of you who are considering bids. We hope that you will find something special, and we thank you for your support.
· Online bidding will require you to complete an easy registration with 32 Auctions.com. Go to https://32auctions.com and follow instructions to set up an account. This will give you your unique bidder name.
· The link to the auction will be posted here soon.
· Throughout the auction bidders will receive a series of e-mails to confirm bids, notify when bids are outbid with an option to bid again, and to confirm a winning bid at the close of the auction! The auction can be accessed via computer, phone, or tablet devices.
· If you run into difficulty during the auction, please e-mail TWIF@wayside.org.
· 32 Auctions has a “Buy Now” option for items with multiple quantities. To buy now just click the “Buy Now” button on that item and selecthow many items (or seats, tickets, quantities, etc.) you wish to buy. With “Buy Now” there is no bidding against another bidder – the first person to press “Buy Now” will have purchased the item.
· Please wait until the end of the auction to pay your final invoice. All items in the online auction will close at 9:00 pm on Friday, August 20th.
Watch this space for more information. The link to the Summer Auction 2021 will be published Sunday before the auction!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form